Monday, August 18, 2008

dont have to lie. why a need to lie. whats there to hide. its not something important or big secret. if its something that everybody knows then why is there a need to hide from others. childish. i have better things to do. work is work. play is play. if u doesnt know how to differentiate then go away. i am serious when it comes to work. pls dont ever try to fool around with me during work. so i guess i need to spell it out so clearly. i am pissed. i am angry. i am disappointed. dont ask me whats wrong. dont act like u undersatnd me well. i can be the nicest person on earth. i can be the worst too. step on my tail and thats it. mind ur own biz. do ur job and no more questions asked. sometimes its better not to ask so much. this is life. more work less talk will save ur ass.

i wont dislike ppl if they nv step on my tail. i wish to be loveable and frenly too. who dont?

reflect please. everybody. including me.

No comments: