Thursday, July 30, 2009

im a very kiasu person.. i shall not deny.. always wanting to aim for the best out of the best in everything every area.. giving myself unnecessary stress and pressure..
in my previous entry.. i mentioned that i felt like a piece of shyt bcuz everyone around me is like super talented.. and i look at myself in the mirror.. who am i.. wad am i made of.. wad's within me.. what am i looking for.. what do i wanna achieve.. so many questions.. so demoralized.. i still feel the same.. as in now.. still feel like shyt all the time.. i always think that i know nothing.. a very useless person.. am always not as good as others.. one day.. i was having lesson.. and lecturer asked us to draw something.. be creative and design something and explain.. i actually panicked.. i dunno wad to draw.. my mind went blank.. i look around.. everybody on the track already.. some talking disturbing each other.. some working hard on their piece of paper.. and me... looking around feeling so sian.. then it suddenly hit me.. why are these ppl so relax.. why am i thinking so much... why am i always giving myself the unnecessary stress and pressure.. why cant i just relax and stop thinking so much and just do it !! then i tell myself... this is where my confident must come in... there is no right or wrong.. others may think my work is not fantastic.. but i am and i can be confident to say that "no! i think my work is fantastic!" ..like wise.. i may think that their work isnt good.. but they think its superb! so whats there to be afraid of.. confidence confidence... your holiday is up.. its time to come back... this apply in everything in our life... whether its school, work, friends and family.. i think its all the same... dont have to think so much.. just do it and keep on moving.. bcuz time waits for noone.. dont be too hard on yourself !!! loosen up !!!!

No comments: