Wednesday, June 25, 2008

23rd June, Monday

Now my mondays are meant to be travelling around Singapore. Not so bad la.. at least I can start memorising directions/roads/places, else I'm always the blur-mountain-turtle !!!
I'm disappointed with myself today, very disappointed. I see no improvement. I s*cks !!! seriously...... suddenly i dunno what to do.... *sigh* I'm pissed with myself for can't getting things rite. I'm sick and tired of my weakness. I want to master it and show everybody I CAN DO IT. I want to make YOU proud.
but...............it all takes time...............i'm just not patient enough................................and not hardworking enough.......... hais..... i s*cks la.........
Met mei and jie for dinner at sakae sushi then head to mediacorp for superband 2008 with di and huili. Haha we had a hard time finding/travelling to mediacorp cause we took bus and not taxi. Mediacorp is so not friendly to find.. stupid.. I wonder why a place like that.. it's really stupid =X
Watched superband 2008. Yup the 3 groups we supported went in the next round !!! =) After that was home sweet home. Took bus home with di, wasn't that far leh, maybe there's companion so ya.. haha.

24th June, Tuesday

It wasn't my day today. I woke up with difficulties and it lasted the whole day. s*cks I hate it !!! Thanks for all my lovely friends who cheered me up. Without you guys I don't think I'm able to make it through today.

Boy, I know its hard, but you got to be strong. Life is short. ENJOY LA !!

No comments: