Thursday, June 19, 2008

Interesting people today WAHAHHAHAHA I CANT STOP LAUGHING LA !!!!
she sees some piano scores books on my table.. and she said this........." wa.. laoshi so lihai hor.. sing so well.. and play the piano so welll" WAHAHHAHAHAHA so funny !!!!! she also nv see laoshi play the piano before... omg omg omg.. she's so obsessed with laoshi !!! wahhaha oh my i cant stop laughing !!!

oh well, I enjoyed myself this week !! Seriously wahhaha Hot yoga is GREAT !!! Yea i went to Hot Yoga with Jie =) Its really nice, sweat it all out and detox !! wahha and ya, tone up, burns fats =) It lightens up ur mood, and you feel so light everyday !! It's really nice =) really go try it !! wahha =p

Was a little pissed today actually, haha, interesting ppl came and I cant continue practicing my singing bcuz she kept bugging me, asking me weird questions, talking to me, even when i told her i got work to do.. sorry cant chat with her !!! AAArrghh.. irritating... =( oh well, but she's funny WAHhaha =X

AAahhh !! i miss you la friend !!! so much to talk can !!!! faster come faster come !!! wahahha =)

No comments: