Monday, October 20, 2008

I don't understand why people work so hard and get themselves all tired and sick. No matter how important your current task is, your health must always be at the best state, if not, how are you able to complete your task successfully when you aren't feeling well?
Yes, Im refering to myself too. I'm very prone to colds. So i kinda changed my diet. I had lotsa fruits and vege, and I can really feel the difference. And exercising too, it's very important. But sadly... I've done it all wrong too.... excess excersing and consuming of fruits makes me big..... super sad la... i've totally lost it.. Don't know what im doing.. I just know I wanna slim down !!!! Now that I've know the correct way of doing it.. I'm not going to destroy it again !!!!!

* Cut down carbo intake
* Try to avoid rice and yellow noodles
* Do not consume too much fruits, they have hidden sugar
* Take fruits only before meals, NOT AFTER, it helps in disgestion
* NO food and defintely NO supper after 8pm
* Break meals into 5 small meals, MOST IMPORTANT MEAL IS BREAKFAST
* Do not go running too much, it'll make you muscular
* Avoid 3in1 coffee and milo
* Take in more water and PURE green tea, it helps to detox
* Avoid meat
* Avoid drinking water at night, it'll cause water retention

I hope this time round I'll be satisfy.

Gal, thank you so much... really.. =)

1 comment:

happythreefriends said...

i jus realised you actually blogged and typed in the whole chunk of wad i sent to you la! wahaha..
u damn joker la..
i tink the best remedy is you being happy la.. no matter what happens u noe u have frens ard u who cares.. LIKE MI!!
of cos :D

huggies babe :D miss u alreadi :D