Saturday, March 28, 2009

at the end of the day, it's always me myself and i. how many will actually stay? they have their life to live. and often words of comfort always come, but is that really wad we want? so at the end of each day, i always tell myself its okay to be alone, it's okay to cry, it's okay when noone sees your pain, it's okay when noone believe and trust, it's okay when noone understands, cuz as long as i lived, i understand that everyone has their life to live on and i understand that wadever problems i faced, it's my problem and i have to learn to solve it myself, so it's really okay to not have anyone by my side when im having my worst days. because i'm tired. i'm tired of wanting and hoping that there'll be someone holding me when im shivering with fear, someone who's there to wipe my tears, or even there to share my joy and laughters. i am tired. cuz noone stays. noone stays till the end. 

it's not just a day or two. it happened forever. 

i see a problem in front of me, everyday. yet i cant help. useless. no ability to. noone knows. or did anyone try to know? i doubt so. 

"i dont believe in bestfriends" this is a title for my composition writing back in primary school, primary 2. why? give me a reason why should i? just 1 reason will do. 

i will believe when i meet one who will spend the rest of his/her life with me. until then, i dont believe in any. dont even try to make me believe.



No comments: