Tuesday, March 24, 2009

emotions are filling up. woman's sixth sense is always accurate. what would you do when u sense something is not rite? walk up and talk about it? ignore and pretend nothing is wrong? or flare it up? my emotions are filling up..

dont call me everyday.
dont ask me where am i and what am i doing.
dont worry about me when i am already big enough to handle things myself.
dont ask me personal questions when i dont feel like or dont even want to talk abt my personal stuffs because it's personal.
dont always think that i do not know what i am doing becus i am sure i can get things done on my own and i am also very sure that i will look for help if i cant get things done on my own.
i am no longer a baby who cries everytime i m hungry or i poo. i am no longer a toddler who is trying to learn how to walk and talk. i am not a primary school kid who fights in school just because the gal next class pull my pony tail. i am no longer a secondary school teenager who hangs out at the mall with a bunch of frens after school everyday. i am no longer a tertiary student who skip lectures and goes out late at night to party almost everyday. i am a 23 year old adult who is trying real hard to find any part time jobs before my school starts in July this year and u and me knows how difficult it is to search for jobs, and i relaly mean any jobs at this time where the times are so bad when hundreds and thousands and millions and billions of ppl are being retrenched every month around the world. i did not just sit around at home facing my laptop and do nothing. i did not go out and just walk down the street blankly. so stop asking me where am i and what am i doing. stop calling me and worrying abt me if i am having a bad time. bcuz i am telling you now that i am not and will not give up, not yet, not any minute, not even close, in finding money to be in my pocket.

and if you dont trust me to be a grown up, then dont even talk to me. bcuz i wont even wanna look at you.

i know you love and care. i just dont need it this way.

No comments: