Friday, August 14, 2009

when my world came tumbling down, you came around and shine a touch of light for me, telling me not to be afraid bcuz you'll always be around with wide open arms. you told me that's the least you can do bcuz you love me. you told me you wouldn't want to see me sad and struggling. you told me as long as im happy, you're happy too. you advise me what you think is best for me, and you'll never force me to accept it. with open ears you listened to my complains all the time and all you do is just smile. when im sick and feeling cold, you went out to buy me panadol even if its past 12midnight. you worry and try all means to make me eat when i have no appetite. you give me no reason to turn you down, and everytime i have to turn you down on something, i'll feel so bad. and the feeling gets worst when i know you are troubled and as usual, i'll feel so useless bcuz i cant help much. i used to say it when i was young.. but as i grow old.. i stop saying it..

mummy, i love you..

No comments: