Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Everything happen so fast. But I'm glad things are back to normal now =)
However, I'm utterly upset that I'm been accused of something which I did not do.

27th June 2008
Woke up with a weird feeling. Something isn't right. Dread myself to work. Luckily didi came and somewhat accompany me and he practiced his songs. And all of a sudden, I feel that I'm losing control. 3rd sister called, crying, telling me that my big bro in law isn't in a good condition now and my parents ask me to go over to SGH to accompany my big sister as she all alone there. Noone's in school yet, and I was so "kanjiong" cause I can't leave the school just like that. Stupid thoughts running through my head. I just can't get myself to calm down and do things. Physically I'm working, mentally is nothing. Rushed to SGH once Peter laoshi came in. Stayed at the hospital with my family, waiting for the surgeon to tell us what's going to happen. But they didn't come. Nurse told us tomorrow after 8am surgeon will make their way.

28th June 2008
Woke up damn early, 6am. Washed up and waited for my big sister, 3rd sister and 3rd bro in law to come over with my baby niece. We went to the hospital to wait for the surgeon. My bro in law was smiling happily when he sees us. When the surgeons came, his face changed. The surgeon told us what my bro in law had was something call "Bile Duct Cancer" and a "whipple operation" will be done. It's actually a major operation, but recovery is 95%. =) I went to work after that. After work back to SGH again =) Big sister and baby niece sleeping over at my place.

29th June 2008
Woke up early again. Saw baby niece playing and having her breakfast. Everybody prepared and went to SGH. As usual, I left for work and back to SGH after work. I don't know exactly how my big bro in law feels. But by the look from his face, I know he's really scared and worried no matter how many times we assure him that everything will be fine. After that we headed home for dinner.

30th June 2008
Woke up early. Went for vocal lesson. I have no mood at all. Jason Laoshi said I have improvements !! I was very happy because last week I was so upset that I have no improvements at all. And I have been working on it. And yes !!! I done it =) BUT NOT ENOUGH, I have much more to improve on. *jiayou ba ~~* Head back home after lesson and rest awhile then out again to my big sister's place. Then to SGH. Accompanied my bro in law for the rest of the day, and prepared his feelings for tomorrow's operation. The operation supposed to be today. Some of the major doctors not around, so they don't want to take risk, want the whole team to be there for the operation. Oh well, I don't know what to say. EVerybody is tired, everybody is worried, but still, everybody smiles and laughs =)

1st July 2008
Woke up early. Prepared and off to SGH. My parents, 3rd sister and bro in law, 2nd bro in law, and of cuz my big sister waited with my big bro in law for the nurses to prepare him for the operation. Scared and worried is all writen on his face. We all know nothing will happen, but we just can't help worrying bcuz he's someone we love so much =) I went to work, took half day, then back to SGH and waited together with my family. We accompanied him through the entire operation. Seeing him out of the theater and into his ward, soundly sleeping, then we went home. Everybody went home with a smile.

2nd July 2008
Upset. Of cuz it's nothing to do with my bro in law. I'm really glad that he's okay now. I guess i'll just keep it to myself because noone knows it better than I do. So No point explaining to people who doesn't seem to trust or understand. Oh well.. *shrugs* Tired, all the waking up earlies and reaching home late at night, all the travelling and time spent in the hospital, is all making me weak and lost of appetites.




Thank you so much =)

No comments: