Thursday, July 17, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME ~~~ =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BIL has return home !!! Welcome home KOR KOR !!!! =D Now you can rest at home and spend time with you beautiful wife and precious little princess ~~~~ Must take care and get well soon eh?? I'll visit you soon !!!! =)

These few weeks has been difficult for me. Emotionally, mentally, physically. Haa.. Sick Sick Sick.. Flu virus is everywhere.. Weather is having PMS.. Sleepless nights for me.. My best friends has come to find me again..................DARK RINGS.... Although pandas are cute.. but i dont want to be one laaaaaaaaa.... sigh.. just cant sleep at night.. Very tired though !!!

Needa cut down some weight. =(((((((((((

IPOH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to IPOH this Sunday !! Will be back on Wednesday =) Promised pictures :D

I wanna thank all my friends who have been there for me all the time.. Always there to listen to my complains and naggings... always there to lend me their shoulder to cry on.. Always there to make me laugh and accompany me when i'm bored... and many more.... Always There.... I love you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *BIG HUGS*

=)

No comments: