Thursday, July 10, 2008

My BIL is recovering very well =)
Thank you for those who cared. Thank you for those who prayed for him. Thank you for my lovely understanding colleagues and friends. Thank you all so much !!!! *a big hug to all of you !!!*
I'm down with a bad bad cold. Sudden attack yesterday afternoon. Was practicing my songs and felt something not right, so I stopped and I took a Cold Panadol. Guess what, It got worse -.-" Continuous sneezing and itchyness from the throat. At the end of the day, my throat is very sore and my nose can drop off anytime *sigh*. Couldn't sleep at all due to the pain.

Went to the doctor this morn. As usual, waiting for 2 hours. My doctor isn't around, so today was another one. =( dont like. 1 day MC, so I be good gal today. Rest at home =) *sigh* feels like jelly.

No comments: